Moon Kurta

 One day the moon sat in the hand, said to mother
 "Get me sewn, mother, a thick wool jingla.


 Sun-sun blowing wind throughout the night, I die of winter,

 Somehow I complete the journey by chilling.


 The journey of the sky and this season is winter,
 If it is not there, then bring the kurta only for hire.


 Mother heard the child saying, "Hey Salone!

 Master God, do not engage in witchcraft.


 Winter is fine, but I am afraid,

 I never see you in one measure.


 Sometimes a finger wide, sometimes a foot thick,

 It gets bigger someday and smaller someday.


 Increasingly, it does this someday every day,
No, you have to see someone's eyes.


 Now you tell me, how often do you get your measurements.

 Give a jingola which comes in the body everyday.

Comments

Rs Entertainment

Puzzles

Chicken and fox

Shock Birthday Party